"" Luis Nieves's Blog: American Icon

Friday, June 24, 2011

American Icon

If you know me I'm sure you have seen this one. It is my biggest achievement so far, Everybody seem to like this car and this model. I got several publications with it and I won the Academy of Art University Spring show, on the Hard surface modeling category. It is in the Autodesk Maya 2012 installer as well. Everything you want to know about it is here:

http://lendesign.com/FordGT40/



Publications


Autodesk maya 2012 installer slideshow!



1 comment:

  1. Hello Luis. It's hard to find a way to contact you. I really like your renders of the GT40 on the lendesign site.
    I would like to use one or two renderings to order as a poster for my son's room. Is there any way I can buy some hi-res pictures from you to order as a poster?

    ReplyDelete