"" Luis Nieves's Blog: The Bug Crew

Friday, June 24, 2011

The Bug Crew

This is one of my beloved life projects... I got these idea before A bug life from Pixar. Of course after the movie I didn't want anything to do with bugs. I redesigned all the characters in 2005 and found some inspiration at the Academy of art in 2010 to do a remake. I got involved in a collaborative project with a bunch of really talented students. We came out with these shots after a 5 months of work. I think that is somehow remarkable.
Danny Moos, Amrinder jassar (Animation)
Derick Hui, Ketki Gokhale (Rigging)
Luis Nieves (Modeling)

Nitis Ikkyu Wiroonpetch (Storyboard and animatic)






These are my original 2005 Drawings, I hope this is not the last time we get to know about The Bug Crew =)








No comments:

Post a Comment